Once again the Republicons are attacking democracy. You see, lying, manipulating, gerrymandering and voter suppression are the only ways this minority minority party can win. I say minority because that is who they now represent, a very small but wealthy and powerful minority. The Republicon Party long ago abandoned their belief representative democracy. They believe in only one thing, power. That is why within hours of the supreme court judicial hactivists striking down the voting rights act that was just re-ratified by the people's representatives in Congress, Texas Republicons moved to implement the most restrictive voting law in the country.
Not to be out done, the GOPsters in North Carolina crafted an even more effective voter suppression tool for their beleaguered state. And Republicons all across the country, including the those in the Badgered state have moved to advance their hidden agenda (because everything the Cons do has a hidden agenda, EVERYTHING!), based on a wild conspiracy theory about massive voter fraud committed on a perennial basis by a busloads of brown people and swallowed hook, line and sinker by manipulated masses that constitute the Republicon's base. The mechanics of this theory are so ridiculously improbable that you'd have to be completely thoughtless or just plain stupid to believe it. Just how stupid and thoughtless? Let's examine. If you believe that:
1) Every election year brown people travel all over your state casting multiple fraudulent votes for democrats, you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon.
2) Would be fraudsters are capable of pulling off this feat undetected and never getting caught, you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon..
3) It's possible to coordinate getting all the forged documents necessary for all these people to register at the polls you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon.
4) Would be fraudsters never run into poll workers who know they don't live at the addresses they attempting to use, you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon.
5) Would be fraudsters never try to vote under the name of someone who has already voted, you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon.
6) The actual voter never shows up later to find that someone has already voted in their name, you might be dumb enough to vote Republicon (DETVR).
7) The fraudsters never run into poll workers who know the real voter in whose name they're attempting to vote, you might be DETVR.
8) Lots of people would break the law and risk a felony conviction with no chance of direct personal gain to get a job for someone they don't even know personally, you might be DETVR.
9) Lots of people would go to all this trouble and risk with no way of knowing if their effort is even needed to win or if it will be enough to be successful, you might be DETVR.
10) Such a wide spread and complicated conspiracy would never get infiltrated, you might be DETVR.
11) Such a wide spread conspiracy would be able to maintain operational secrecy and never have anyone squawk, you might be DETVR.
12) A few people who vote while on probation or parole constitutes wide spread fraud or a threat to election integrity, you might be DETVR.
13) A few people voting while on probation or parole would be identified and stopped by voter ID, you might be DETVR.
14) Everyone lives like you do and has or needs a drivers license or photo ID, you might be DETVR.
15) Getting to the DMV to get a photo ID is easily done by the working poor without a car, you might be DETVR.
16) DMVs have are open during convenient hours and are located nearby people with available public transportation all over your state, you might be DETVR.
17) People who traditionally vote at rates lower than the the general population would be motivated to incur the expense, hassle and risk to engage in a wide spread conspiracy to commit fraud every election day, you might be DETVR.
18) The the reason Republicon Party has never offered a reward for the exposure of vote fraud conspiracies is because they just don't have the money, you might be DETVR.
19) The Republicon Party wouldn't trumpet the news all over the media if in fact they were ever able to catch the supposed perpetrators and expose this massive scheme, you might be DETVR.
20) You're important and special enough that it might be your personal vote, out of millions, that might be cancelled, and that justifies putting road blocks in front of tens of thousands of your fellow citizens right to cast their vote, you might be DETVR!
21) Brown people who are transported to the polls in vans must not be legitimate voters, you might be DETVR.
22) The Republicon Party leadership actually believes the wild conspiracy theory that they're foisting on you, you might be DETVR.
23) Photo ID is about election integrity and not voter suppression, you're definitely DETVR.
24) Interfering with the right of citizens to legitimately cast their vote isn't just down right Un-American, you're a complete moron!