Monday, July 27, 2015

Republiclown Debate!


The first Republiclown debate is next Thursday night (8/6) and I can't wait. We should have a drinking party. Everytime something stupid and/or obnoxious is uttered you have to drink a thimble full of 3.2% beer. We'll get trashed!
I anticipate laughing my ass off! As the Dear Leader of the fields of Iowa, Wrong Way Walker has a big target on his forehead. Pull!.
Especially now that one of Walkers money gods called The Donald Dumbdumb and the Trumpster responded 'Oh, finally I can attack. Finally. Finally.' I would have never done this,"
Trump: "Wisconsin's doing terribly. First of all, it's in turmoil. The roads are a disaster because they don't have any money to rebuild them. They're borrowing money like crazy," he said. "I wrote this stuff all down, although I don't need it because I have a really good memory — but they projected a $1 billion surplus and it turns out to be a deficit of $2.2 billion. And money all over the place. The schools are a disaster, and they're fighting like crazy because there's no money for the schools. The hospitals and education is a disaster."
But wait there's more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-scott-walker-dumbdumb-2015-7
THIS is why I've been hoping and praying that Walker would run. Now if only the rest of my dream will come true and this will be his undoing. He's going to ripped and new one and nobody deserves it more. As bad as Trump would be, I honestly believe Scott Walker would be far worse, I'm not sure the country could weather a Walker regime. George W. Bush was easlily the worst president in American History. It's not even a close contest. Wrong Way Walker would be GWB on Steriods!
Here's to next Thursday being the beginning of the end of this @$$hole. Thimbles up, Cheers!

No comments: