Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Wrong Way Walker Attacks The Wisconsin Idea - LITERALLY!

Wrong Way Walker Attacks The Wisconsin Idea - LITERALLY!


And deletes the "Search for the Truth!

Woe Be To The Badegered State!

I was always proud to be from Wisconsin and I believed I lived in a special state with a great heritage forged by a people with vision and a shared sense of fair play and goodwill. Those illusions have been shattered as I watch 150-plus years of that great heritage being swept away in the blink of an eye by a bunch of reactionaries lead by a corrupt fundamentalist interloper from Iowa (which can have him back!) and I realize that so many in the dairy state no longer know a "rascal" from a hole in the ground. 

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I’m not leaving Wisconsin, Wisconsin is leaving me. 

No comments: