When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that the once great state of Wisconsin is populated by ignorant rubes who support ill-willed @$$ouls!
The history of the present Gubnah of the Badgered State, Wrong Way Walker is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over this $tate by monied intersts. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good and instead implemented these 100 atrocities!
1. Asbestos Lawsuits – 2013 Act 154 – Restricts the legal options available to victims of asbestos-related injuries who seek compensation from companies that used asbestos.
2. Zombie Homes – 2015 Act 376 – Makes it more difficult for communities to rid their neighborhoods of abandoned homes by extending the time that lenders have to decide whether to sell foreclosed, abandoned property from the current five weeks, to one year.
3. Lead in Paint – 2015 Act 55 – Changes the definition of “lead-bearing paint” to allow greater amounts of lead in paint before the paint is legally considered lead paint. This law also forbids the state Department of Health Services from redefining lead paint in the future in order to conform to stricter guidelines issued by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
4. Lead Paint Inspections – 2015 Act 122 – Reduces state lead paint inspection and testing requirements.
5. Lead Paint Liability – 2013 Act 20 – Exempts lead paint manufacturers from future products liability lawsuits.
6. Payday Loan Regulations – 2011 Act 32 – Reduces payday loan regulations intended to protect consumers from predatory loan practices.
Read more from the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign here: http://www.wisdc.org/walkersworst100