Thursday, April 07, 2016
Voter Fraud CONspiracy Theory Obliterated in 25 Shots of Logic!
CONgressman Glenn Grothman better be careful in truth-telling about the Hidden Republicon Agenda (they ALWAYS have a hidden agenda!) or he'll get "Trumped" by the GOPster Establishment. Glenn, didn't you get the memo that the ugly planks of GOPlatform, like race-based voter supression must be covered by a thin vaneer at all times?!
When asked if either Trump or Cruz could win in November Grothman (R-Badgeredland) replied; "I think Hillary Clinton is about the weakest candidate the Democrats have ever put up. And now we have photo ID, and I think photo ID is going to make a little bit of a difference as well,"
I'm sure Grothman and the GOPsters are busy walking this back with the claim that he meant that reducing voter fraud (which of course we're to assume that only democrats and specifically brown democrats commit) will help the good (white) voters of the GOP. But voter fraud is Virtually Non-Existent, therefore ONLY suppression of the Right of Democrats to vote in America can possibly provide a margin large enough to tip an election to the Republicon TRAITORS to the Republic.
Where's the proof you say? And just how feverishly foolhardy does one need to be to swallow this Wild CONspiracy Theory? Well Mr. owl, let's find out!
If you believe that:
1) You're important and special enough that it might be your personal vote, out of millions, that might be cancelled, and that justifies putting road blocks in front of tens of thousands of your fellow citizens right to cast their vote, you might be FEVRish!
2) Every election year brown people travel all over your state casting multiple fraudulent votes for democrats, you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish.
3) Would be fraudsters are capable of pulling off this feat undetected and never getting caught, you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish.
4) It's possible to coordinate getting all the forged documents necessary for all these people to register at the polls you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish.
5) Would be fraudsters never run into poll workers who know they don't live at the addresses they attempting to use, you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish.
6) Would be fraudsters never try to vote under the name of someone who has already voted, you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish.
7) The actual voter never shows up later to find that someone has already voted in their name, you might be Foolish Enough to Vote Republiconish (FEVRish).
8) The fraudsters never run into poll workers who know the real voter in whose name they're attempting to vote, you might be FEVRish.
9) Lots of people would break the law and risk a felony conviction with no chance of direct personal gain to get a job for someone they don't even know personally, you might be FEVRish.
10) Lots of people would go to all this trouble and risk with no way of knowing if their effort is even needed to win or if it will be enough to be successful, you might be FEVRish.
11) Such a wide spread and complicated conspiracy would never get infiltrated, you might be FEVRish.
12) Such a wide spread conspiracy would be able to maintain operational secrecy and never have anyone squawk, you might be FEVRish.
13) A few people who vote while on probation or parole constitutes wide spread fraud or a threat to election integrity, you might be FEVRish.
14) A few people voting while on probation or parole would be identified and stopped by voter ID, you might be FEVRish.
15) Everyone lives like you do and has or needs a drivers license or photo ID, you might be FEVRish.
16) Getting to the DMV to get a photo ID is easily done by the working poor without a car, you might be FEVRish.
17) DMVs have are open during convenient hours and are located nearby people with available public transportation all over your state, you might be FEVRish.
18) People who traditionally vote at rates lower than the the general population would be motivated to incur the expense, hassle and risk to engage in a wide spread conspiracy to commit fraud every election day, you might be FEVRish.
19) The the reason Republicon Party has never offered a reward for the exposure of vote fraud conspiracies is because they just don't have the money, you might be FEVRish.
20) The Republicon Party wouldn't trumpet the news all over the media if in fact they were ever able to catch the supposed perpetrators and expose this massive scheme, you might be FEVRish.
21) Brown people who are transported to the polls in church vans must not be legitimate voters, you might be FEVRish .
22) The Republicon Party leadership actually believes the wild conspiracy theory that they're foisting on you, you might be FEVRish.
23) Photo ID is about election integrity and not voter suppression, you're definitely FEVRish.
24) Would be imaginary fraudsters never try to vote using an address that doesn't exist and thus get caught, you might be
25) Interfering with the right of citizens to legitimately cast their vote isn't just down right Un-American, UN-Patriotic, TRAIRTOUS, you're a complete moron!