The linked piece does a good job of documenting 5 lies that surround the Wanker budget: http://bdgrdemocracy.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/the-big-five-lies-in-the-walker-budget-in-his-own-words/
See the piece for a summary of the details but the lies are:
1) The budget isn't biult on tax increases
2) The budget isn't built on accounting gimmicks
3) Our children and grandchildren aren't saddled with mountains of debt (Part 1-tax give aways to the corps)
4) Our children and grandchildren aren't saddled with mountains of debt (Part 2-Kicking the debt service can down the road)
5) The budget balances and eliminates the deficit
To which I would add another lie.
6) The budget will help create jobs: http://host.madison.com/ct/business/biz_beat/article_bbc41e88-388c-11e0-87d9-001cc4c002e0.html
Projections range from 9,000 to 21,000 private sector jobs will be lost due to Wanker's budget.
Wisconsin is open for the business.